The admission team at Crossroads International School welcomes all queries regarding admissions through different channels. We are an IB authorized school offering IB PYP . Admission to both the programmes offered will be based on the availability of seats.
CIS welcomes diversity and promotes international mindedness. We hope that students stay with us for their entire academic journey. It is our keen effort to admit all students who show the preparedness required for the grade level, meet the requirements of the curriculum and show an enthusiasm towards learning.
Admission is also offered after ensuring the the school’s capability to provide any assistance a child may need during his/her learning journey at CIS.
Admissions are open for all students looking to start their learning journey from Nursery upto Grade 7. We welcome students from all local and international communities regardless of gender, race, religion, or country of origin. Our admission process looks at the qualities of a child academically and socially to ensure CIS is the right fit for her/him.
For all Grades, admission is granted on the basis of prior assessment. These assessments vary based on grade level and may include a written or an oral task. Parents’ meeting with the head of school/programme is mandatory.
Admission to a certain grade depends on the following:
- Availability of seats for the grade in the given period during the Academic year
- Sequence in which the forms are accepted by the Admission Department
- The age criteria being fulfilled as per minimum age required for that grade level
- Submission of a completed application form with all the required documents
Validity of the documents submitted should meet the needs listed in the application form
- CIS is an inclusive school that grants admission to students with mild to moderate physical, cognitive and learning needs
- In case of an enrollment under Special Education Needs category, it is mandatory for the parents to submit all medical documents including a detailed report by a certified psychologist or psychiatrist of the said condition for record keeping
- The admission would be confirmed based on the observation and reports provided by our Special Need Educator/Counselor
- The responsibility of appointing a Shadow Teacher, if needed for a student with SEN lies on the parents. The school will not be liable for the same
- The school reserves the right to cancel any enrollment if any of the information and documentation provided proves to be false
- The child needs to meet the age criteria as listed above on or before 31st March of each academic year for which they are seeking admission
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- Aadhar card copy of the child
- Aadhar card copy of the parents
- Residence proof (where the child is residing currently)
- Original Transfer Certificate from the school last attended
- Photocopies of the scholastic achievement records from the school last attended confirming successful completion of the preceding class
- Completed Medical Record from an authorized Medical Practitioner (Psychologist/Psychiatrist for students with SEN)
- Five Passport sized Photographs
- Any other information parents consider necessary for the school
- A valid passport (for overseas students)
- A student visa – Regular or Provisional (for overseas students)
The parents seeking admission for their wards in CIS are welcome to visit the school on weekdays from 9:00am to 3:00pm as walk-ins or with a prior appointment scheduled via school email: [email protected] or Phone number: +91 9352100641/ +91 7340014158. The first meeting with the admission team and other staff may be done without the prospective student. However, it is mandatory for the student to meet the admission team during the second school visit.
As part of the admission formalities, parents are required to sign forms for the following
- Policies including fees and amendments.
- Consent for participation in all activities arranged by the school including and not limiting to field trips, sports, accompanying school team for tournaments and other competitions, assemblies and Annual Day celebrations
Consent to use photographs on school’s website, social media handles, advertising and marketing purposes.
- PYP: From Principles into Practice. Geneva: International Baccalaureate Organization……………………